It has been a long time since I did any tag on my blog. And before the year ends, I should post on my dearest but highly neglected blog. In fact there are three more things I need to do on my blog like all other bloggers before year ends – write a protected post, invite another blogger to do a guest post and take up a NaBloPoMo challenge and flood the inbox-es/ Google readers etc of my blog followers!! Maybe I will make these my new year blog resolutions
Being the in-charge of student association, organizing various events and uncooperative behavior of colleagues is taking a toll on my blogging time. But before September ends and for the first time a month goes in my blogging life without a single post, here is the cure to all Blogging Diseases like Writer’s Block or Laziness or Lack of Time for Original Post….a TAG.
Destination Infinity has tagged me to make a list of my top five favourite Fast Furious and Danceable songs. Among all the bloggers he tagged I think I am the only one who has not done it yet So here the songs which make me break into dance. Five is too less. I will do ten songs I love fast and dance songs!
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real… nothing made up! (Okay! Geeta ki kasam!)
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. (Okay!! That is also obvious!)
You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Have Fun!! (Errrr….)
Now as Roshmi has already done with R, I would do it with K..which is the first letter of my real name.
Roshmi tagged me to do this one. As it is the first time she has tagged me, I honor her wishes
Q: When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A: I need to shampoo!!
Q: How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A: Rs. 300/- + some change
Q: What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
A: Bore which is this question.
Have you ever thought what would it be like if you belonged to the other sex..the one you are not in this life? In this tag, I have been asked to write the 5 crushes I would have if I were a guy. Do I have to think like a guy for that? Oh my god! So here goes :-
1. Courtney Cox :- I like her mainly because of her character (Monica) in F.R.I.E.N.D.S….I relate to her OCD very much! And I like her eyes very much. She was originally offered the role of Rachel but she preferred Monica. She holds a brown belt in karate.
Prateek tagged me to write 5 things for which I love myself. Okay so that is different from 5 things I love about myself which would have been easier to list. But it doesn’t make this tag any less narcissistic. So here goes 5 things I love myself for :-
1. My efficient self :- Be it departmental work at college or organizing something, I do it quite well taking care of every detail. But the problem is due to this I am a hard taskmaster for people working under my supervision I expect perfection. I see mistakes which others tend to overlook and that is sometimes a problem for my co-workers
Vee tagged me to yet another revealing tag…a tag which would tell you 100 things about me. But people who are doing this tag have not checked the numbering. Its actually 87 questions. One made a mistake in numbering and rest followed!!! And I made it 86 as I don’t like odd numbers.
Here I go:-
1. Last beverage → Water
2. Last phone call–> 1 hour ago
3. Last text message→ 12 hours ago
4. Last song you listened to→ Genda Phool from Dilli 6
5. Last time you cried→ Don’t remember
So here goes….
1. I have very low tolerance for any sort of chilli in food.But I don’t like bland food either.
2. I am very possessive about my stuff and I don’t like borrowers except my loved ones.
3. Few months back I bought Chandamama Collector’s Edition. This collection features some of the most memorable stories in the last 60 years. Yup! I like Chandamama even now.
Vishesh aka the Smiley Man tagged me to do the Smiley Tag. His rules are :-
So all you have to do is post some funny pics/write something which will make people smile and/or laugh. And ya you have to begin the post with a line of smileys like how I have done
But I wasn’t satisfied to put up an image only. I decided to make up a riddle for it. Here goes my riddle and the image. Comments section is open to guesses. The first person who guesses it correctly shall be the winner.