Nita and Xylene tagged me to do this three in one tag. Blogosphere’s self declared meme queen Poonam has decided to separate the tags into individual posts just to retain her status 😛 😛 I being a poor subject of the queen chose to do it one post.
Write 6 words.
Love, Family, Friends, Happiness, Food, Money
Ok this ought to be voted the shortest tag in blogosphere.
Ten things people here do not know about me
Wow!! Aren’t these tags always trying to look beyond the apparent? Questioning and delving to know the unknown? To unearth the hidden? To know the anonymous? Well I have volunteered quite a lot of information in my blog page and previous tags, questions and memes. What is there more to write? Still, I’ll try.
- I hate chocolates even the flavor.
- I suffer from motion sickness while traveling on a bus.
- I like the white of the egg not the yolk.
- I hate the color black.
- I’m scared of heights.
- I only eat bananas and mangoes in fruits.
- I can spend an entire day at a mall.
- I have once slept on the train floor while coming home on a waiting ticket.
- I don’t know how to drive a geared vehicle.
- I don’t like to watch any sort of reality show.
5 People I love to hate?
- Bad Drivers – Those who break all traffic rules, ignore the red light, zig zag their way through the traffic, come into your side of a divider free road while overtaking and turn without proper indication.
- Hypocrites – Those who don’t practice what they preach, follow absurd beliefs and force others to do so.
- Backbiters – Those who don’t talk face to face and spread lies behind one’s back.
- Unfaithful People – Those who contort the meaning of commitment according to their convenience, betray their loved ones and dare to justify it too by saying it meant nothing etc.
- Unsolicited advisers – Those who offer unasked unsolicited advice especially seeing you are a girl.