Ahhh! Finally over. What? My part of the scrutiny as a member of the scrutinizing team of Avant Garde Bloggies Awards. It was wonderful being a part of it as I came across some very good blogs and increased my feed subscription. Meanwhile Manoj and Sharad tagged me to write my six quirks. Hmm.. Dictionary.com says –
Quirk ~ noun
A peculiarity of action, behavior or personality; mannerism.
So here are the six quirks of yours truly:-
1. Whenever I see any cat anywhere, I start meowing and try to call it towards me. It doesn’t matter if anyone is staring at me.
2. I don’t like odd numbers except the multiples of 5. Maybe the effect of being a Gemini. 🙂
3. I don’t like any ladle or serving spoon kept in any bowl on table to point towards me. When I reach out to rotate such a ladle, people think I’m asking for more of that dish. 😀 I try to resist doing it when I’m at someone else’s place.
4. When I go to watch a movie with someone, I like to sit on the left of the person with whom I’ve gone. If its a group then to the left of person I’m most closest to and can talk with more freely.
5. When having ice-cream in a cup I like to melt it a little bit first and then eat. 🙂
6. I don’t like sharing food. I make exceptions to this quirk only for very special people.
Speaking of quirks, I found one funny site of quirks as cartoons. Check it out here.