So here goes….
1. I have very low tolerance for any sort of chilli in food.But I don’t like bland food either.
2. I am very possessive about my stuff and I don’t like borrowers except my loved ones.
3. Few months back I bought Chandamama Collector’s Edition. This collection features some of the most memorable stories in the last 60 years. Yup! I like Chandamama even now.🙂
4. I have seen the Hindi dubbed Korean series “Blood Stained Intrigue” 4 times, one run after another on Home TV channel, which used to rerun a series just after its end.
5. I have quite a bit of OCD🙂
6. I love Monica the most among all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S characters.
7. I had once boarded the wrong train. I realized it when someone else was sitting on my reserved seat. Thankfully the train went to the same destination where I was going.
8. I have fallen terribly ill twice in my life yet.
9. This is the Upper Lake of Bhopal. But in summer 90% of it dries up and I have actually walked the earth after all the water had gone.The experience was awesome.
10. I miss Bhopal and the fun part of my hostel life spent there.
11. Just like Joey of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I don’t like sharing my food.
12. Nothing cheers me up better than shopping for clothes and watching animation movies.
13. I have had a ghostly experience once.
14. I love playing Scrabble on Facebook and all the Hidden Object games on computer.
15. I took the personality test at this site and this is my result.
Apparently I am an ISTJ.
ISTJs are responsible, loyal and hard working. They have an acute sense of right and wrong and work hard at preserving established norms and traditions. Because of their deep sense of duty they are dedicated to everything they do and are very dependable. ISTJs care deeply for those closest to them.
16. I am an ex- television addict. And no, I am not a Web 2.0 addict.😉
17. I love balloons. I have actually cried over losing a balloon once when I lived in hostel in my final year B.E.
18. This is how I would have looked if I was a vigilante.
You can make yours at this site.
19. Apparently I am going to die on 31 December 2053 as per this prediction.
20. I really want to visit Egypt one day.
21. Blogging is one of the best things that have happened in my life.
22. My face had been featured once on HT Bhopal Live in their random “Face in the Crowd” section.
23. I love my sister the most among all the people in my life.
24. I have a weakness for sweet foods but I dislike chocolates.
25. I had received an anonymous love letter in class 8.🙂
Last week’s Best Post goes to RuSh.Me for her beautiful post titled “A to Z of the Emotional World“