Writerzblock had tagged me long long ago. It was lying there in the bookmarks and I had forgot about it! While going through the bookmarks, I discovered it and grabbed the chance to do a post and keep my blog alive. Nothing like a tag to do that!! 🙂
So she asked me the following questions. Here are the questions with my answers –
1. If you were crowned ‘Ms/Mr/Mrs/etc’ World, how would you start your ‘thank you’ speech?
“Oh my god! Oh my god! Swoon….(a presenter runs to support me)..Sniff ..sniff…thank you..thank you so much..thank you my dear parents, my sister, my husband, my brother-in-law and niece, my in-laws, my sister;s in-laws, my neighbor, his dog….etc etc” 😀
2. If you had to turn yourself into a cartoon character, who/what would you choose?
Hmmm..tough choice…..I think I would like to become the Genie in Aladdin of Arabian Nights fame. Always loved him!
3. What would be your response to a troll comment like ‘Your blog is utter crap!‘?
“Then don’t read it!!”
4. If you found a bag of cash (huge cash), what would you do? Take it to the police station, keep it for yourself, or any other option?
Ummm…I will be honest….I would keep it for myself if there is no way to trace the owner and spend it in boosting India’s economy. And give some of it in charity.
5. Describe your first poo/wee accident as a child. Ha ha ha!:wicked: If you don’t remember, then just invent one!
I don’t remember having any such incident as a child (not infant). D did have one such incident though. In class 2, one day while coming back from school, he went to pee and accidentally pooped in his school uniform shorts. 😀 He came back home walking oddly and as soon as my MIL opened the door, he started bawling and crying “I have pooped..booo hooo…” 😀
6. If someone pays you a million dollars to watch a scary horror film, sitting ALONE in a graveyard at midnight, would you do it?
What a dilemma!! Ummmm…errrrr……I don’t think I will be able to do it. 😦 Too scared of ghosts and demons!
7. What is your one piece of advice to Rahul Baba (Gandhi)?
Get rid of all the 60+ politicians in your party.
8. If you could banish the Bacchhan parivaar, where would you send them?
Nooooo….I like the Bachhan parivaar except Aishwarya. I would to like banish the Salman Khan parivaar though.
9. What is your proudest moment?
Hasn’t come yet.
10. What is your most romantic moment?
Whenever D does something very sweet or thoughtful 🙂
11. And finally (phew), if you had a time machine, which year would you transport yourself to, and why?
2003. To stop myself from doing many mistakes which affected the consecutive years.